How Much Does LinkedIn Advertising Cost in 2021?
There are three different bidding options available for LinkedIn ads:
- Cost-per-click (CPC): You pay when people click on your LinkedIn ad. This is a great option if you want to drive valuable traffic to your page and earn leads.
- Cost-per-impression (CPM): With this model, you pay for every 1000 impressions. When people see your ad, you pay for them to view it, but not interact with it. The goal with these types of ads is to drive brand awareness.
- Cost-per-send (CPS): CPS is another pricing model available to your business. This model is used when you send information through sponsored InMail. With this form of advertisement, your information goes directly to leads in their LinkedIn mailbox.
|BID TYPE||AVERAGE COST|
|CPC||$5.26 per click|
|CPM||$6.59 per 1000 impressions|
|CPS||$0.80 per send|
How can you control your ad spend on LinkedIn?
There are three ways you can control ad spend on LinkedIn:
- Total budget: This is the best model if you want a campaign delivered fast for a specific budget. To run a campaign with total budget, you must spend a minimum of $10 per campaign.
- Daily budget: If you want to set up a campaign that’s always on and running, daily budget is the way to go. You need to spend a minimum of $10 per campaign for this option, too.
- Setting bids: With this option, you set the amount you’re willing to pay for clicks, impressions, and other options. You never pay more than the bid amount. You can bid a minimum of $2 for each click.